A) Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase of our services.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
C) Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other services we offer which may be of interest to you, but only where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, or services. If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services we offer, that you may be interested in. We will never give your details to any third parties without your consent.
D) Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
E) Use of PayPal
F) Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another party;
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To protect against fraud, and reduce the risk of fraud.
4. Where we have your prior explicit informed consent
G) Access to Information
In accordance with the Subject Access provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, (“the Act”), you have a legal right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information in accordance with the Act.
H) Contacting Us